Makes 4-6 servings/ Prep:15 min/ Cook 25 min
I used a deli-roasted chicken for this recipe and one yields about 3 cups...
1 47oz can of low- sodium chicken broth
3 cups shredded chicken
1 (10 3/4oz) can reduced-fat cream of celery soup
1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
1 (10.2oz) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
Cooking Directions:
1) Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large pot (or dutch oven) over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, sirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
2) Place biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Pat each biscuit to 1/8 inch (or so) thickness; cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
3) Return broth mixture to a low boil over med-high heat. Drop strips, 1 at a time, into boiling broth. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent dumplings from sticking.... EAT!!
I'll add a few pictures...
Karoline cute new (bought on sale by mom before she was born I think!)coat that I just love!
GiGi sent and early Christmas present... They LOVE it!
Karoline on what she calls her "merry-go-round"


4 comments:
Beautiful coat. Hope the babies are getting comfortable in their new home--mommie and daddy too! Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
I LOVE the coat and that recipe - i'm totally trying it soon!! Russell's mom gave Claire that same Little People nativity and Claire plays with it all the time!! :)
adorable coat!! i love the little people nativity scene. it's so cute!!
Beth, I am just now catching up on ya'll!!! I am so excited ya'll are at the beach!!! your house looks beautiful... we just moved and I can totally relate with the pantry!!!:) so glad things are well.
Post a Comment