Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy- Visitors- Boxes

This past week was SO BUSY, we had VISITORS in town and unpacked BOXES all week! I'm tired! Between work, Tammie visiting from California, my mom's friend Debbie visiting from Texas, and helping mom unpack, sick kids, etc. I am exhausted! But it's been a FUN week! Lots of pictures below...

Besides my parents we really are enjoying Prissy being around. She is so cute and cuddly! Buster likes her a lot but she hides from him under the table...



My friend Amanda called me and told me I was famous. I had no idea what she was talking about but she said I was in the paper. With this and Wellspring on the news it's been a media filled week for us...

The kids are SO happy to have a swing set again. We have yet to find a park here with swings!!!... isn't that strange!? Thanks to the grandparents TJ got to put together another swing set making it two in almost one years time. We got this one at Walmart... they have GREAT prices if you are in the market (this past week some other friends and my niece Ella got one from Walmart too and they both love what they got). We sold the other one in California to our sweet friends and when Karoline would ask about it we tell her that Shasta is playing on it now. Well after we put this together Karoline told me that this one was NOT allowed to be taken away. I promised her it would not :) She is swinging like a big girl now... and we swing all day long some days! So on this beautiful day Tammie and I played with the kids outside...





If he is not wanting to swing he wants to play with the sidewalk chalk. He could spend hours taking the chalk in and out of the bucket! It's so funny...


GiGi said that just because my parents live here now I cannot stop blogging :) I won't... PROMISE (you know me- picture crazy girl here!)

Also, putt-putt pictures are coming soon. They are on my other camera so I'll upload them tomorrow...

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Thanks. I was having photo withdrawal symptoms.

Kimberly Jones said...

Karoline looks so cute swinging on the big swing! You gotta love the grandparents!!! I am glad ya'll had a good visit, and I hope your parents are settling in!

Rory and Cindy said...

Man, I want to come play at your house...it looks so fun!!! Brooklyn still does that same thing with the chalk :) Anderson is looking so big all of the sudden...like a little boy.