At this age Karoline was already in her big girl bed and had been for a month or so and I was 6 weeks away from having Anderson! To me in some ways he has grown up slower than Karoline. I am thankful for that because we are 99.9% sure he is our last baby. I say that because with birth control there is always that.1% chance! :)
Karoline and I when she was 18 months old...

Anyway, Anderson is such a wonderful little boy. He is my cuddly child for sure. He still loves to cuddle and read then rock a little before bed. He always gives the best hugs during the day, and if he would have his way he would probably be held half the day. The other half of the day he spends sorting and stacking things. He LOVES to move crayons and chalk from one container to the next, putting together puzzles, and LOVES stacking blocks or Lego's. He really enjoys playing with toys and is also a great help at cleaning up. He actually thinks cleaning up is fun. Little man also loves to be outside... he LOVES to swing!
On the other side of things he has been quite the little grump bug lately. I found out why... little man has 7 teeth coming through right now. He has not had any new teeth since a year old except one molar and now they are ALL coming in... I feel SO bad for him! At least this will pass.
Anderson is talking more and more each day. He just started saying "mommy" instead of "mama" and "I love you". I love it! And he is starting to say "Karo" for Karoline. I would say he probably has about 30-40 words/ phrases down that he uses regularly, probably more if I actually had the time to sit down and try and think of them all... He also LOVES to sing. He tries to sing all kind of songs and I am ashamed to say that "Dead and Gone" is one of his favorites. But don't worry, "How Great Is Our God" is his other favorite!
Here are some pictures of our little man...
Playing in Karoline's room... he loves to play with her kitchen stuff and especially her little green buckets...
Playing in the back yard with his chalk...
Having one of his fits...
This pretty much describes his mood these days because of the 7 teeth coming in...
Anderson's loves getting his teeth brushed at the end of the day...


2 comments:
Mothers don't have the time or the inclination to push second babies so they mature at their own, peaceful pace and learn to entertain themselves. How's that for logic? Hugs & hugs,
He's getting so big!! Adorable boy!
Post a Comment