Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I Need Your Help

Century 21 Boling 2009 Company Photo

*If you are wondering where I am in this picture, count 3 people over from the right in the front. My head is between the 3rd and 4th person... hard to see, I know.


As many of you know, in February I received my South Carolina Real Estate license. I was given the opportunity to come on board with Century 21 Boling & Associates here in Myrtle Beach. I am honored to be a part of such an amazing agency that has been #5 in the nation and #1 in South Carolina! I participated in an intensive training program for real estate professionals through the CENTURY 21 Learning System®. With this training, my educational and professional background, and my affiliation with Century 21 Boling & Associates, I feel quite confident about being able to help buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.

I need your help getting started. If you know of even one person, local or out of state, who is thinking about buying or selling property, I would appreciate it if you would give them my name and contact information. We have an amazing referral program where I can help you, your friends, and family find a top Century 21 agent in any location and it will still benefit my business here in South Carolina. I will do everything I can to meet their real estate needs.

Also, If you know of anyone looking for a second vacation home, rental property, or retirement home, Myrtle Beach is a wonderful choice. Century 21 Boling is involved in a number of ocean front projects. I would be happy to mail anyone information about our ocean front listings and homes listings.

Please let me know if I can ever be of help to you.

No comments: