
(cell phone pic- sorry)
This morning while eating my eggs and drinking my coffee before heading to work I had a quick "free" moment and I opened God's Word. What I read was SO powerful!
"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect... You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great!"
Psalm 18: 30-32, & 25
I don't want to focus on how hard times are right now for so many of us but they are... There are so many of you I wish I could so see in person and pray this verse over you. So whether you are going through a job loss, living off support, worrying about the value of your home, your 401K is almost gone, a struggle with infertility, a high risk pregnancy, a child with an illness, a family or friend with cancer or other illness (my list could go on) let these words soak in for a minute! I HOPE that these words from the Word will bring encouragement to you know matter where you are or what you are going through. I know they brought me comfort today!
I wrote this on Friday
New Post on Wellspring Blog... www.wellspringpartners.blogspot.com
Oh, AND my parents movers are packing up their Texas house today! Yeah!!


No comments:
Post a Comment