Thursday, April 02, 2009

Desperately Ready For Summer

We were so excited that it was so warm Sunday! TJ was being silly and put "product" in Anderson's hair. It was a desperate attempt at spiking it... To me it just looked like he ate a banana and put his hands in his hair!



Anderson's really into throwing things... He are trying to teach him that this is a no-no!


The Beach

It was so warm Sunday and after helping with an open house we packed up the kids and went to the beach. We were not going to wear suits but Karoline insisted she wear her suit. So sh wore her suit... oh the joys of a three year old! The beach was was great for about 10 minutes...

THEN as TJ put it, it was like someone opened the FREEZER! The wind literally shifted and it was a COLD breeze. So we were only able to stay out for about 30/45 minutes. We still had a great time! I love the beach and even if I can only fit in 30 minutes here and there it is like therapy!

I am glad I had a little therapy session because this week has just been gloomy, rainy, and Anderson and I have been sick :(






2 comments:

Loretta said...

How special to live near the beach. It is like a free, huge playground and I know will be healthy for all of you. Looking out over the vast span of water always helped me keep my perspective . . . hugs & hugs,

McCrory Family said...

I love Karoline's church dress! I would love to live near the beach -how much fun!