I LOVE SPRING! It's my second favorite time of year (fall is first because of Auburn football). When we moved into our horribly neglected foreclosure/beautiful home we purchased we had no idea what dead as doornail plants would come back or if they were gone forever. Well as you can see some roses survived and they are beautiful. I am really enjoying them and hope more and more of them bloom. Last weekend we also planted a few summer flowers in the front... I love all the color.
We also discovered today a butterfly coming out of his cocoon drying his wings on our wreath at the front door. It was such a beautiful sight to see up close. We have TONS of butterflies around and Karoline calls them "friends"... she said "Look mommy, my friend". Cute!
Speaking of cute... these two are pretty cute! I had to take a few pics before leaving for church. Which brings me to another point... WHY DO I SPEND TIME GETTING READY FOR CHURCH? By the time I wrestle my two kids to get them dressed and in the car I am in a FULL sweat and look horrible! This humidity is killing me already! Anyway, we had a GREAT day at Wellspring today! I will post about it on our Wellspring blog tomorrow I hope.
I had an open house today and met some great people and have a few really good leads for future business. After we went to a friends birthday party and then to my parents for a little. It was a great Sunday.
Tomorrow Trey and TJ head off for 4 days... a conference and then a few days of them planning for the summer. I know they will have a good time and I ask that you pray for them safe travel and that God would really speak to them and how them His vision for Wellspring as we begin to focus on planning for our launch in the fall.
Love to all...


5 comments:
Anderson looks so handsome!!! I love Karoline's dress too. They looks precious! I know what you mean about getting ready for church...I feel the same way sometimes! :)
Don't you have AC? The humidity is one thing about the south that I could live without. Spring is beautiful but after May, the summer months can be bad which is probably why fall is also my favorite time of the year. Hope the fires are gone. Hugs & hugs,
I just remember really needing church by the time I finally got there......
Sundays are always so rushed and stressful, I wish they weren't. At least you have air conditioner in this house: )! Thanks again for some of Anderson's clothes for Tucker, he would be without spring/summer clothes if it weren't for you: )!
I have been wondering how I am going to get 2 kids to church on my own. Russell has to get there so early and I am left to get myself ready, Claire fed and ready and soon a newborn fed and ready...yikes! Anderson is so handsome, turning into a little boy! Of course Karoline looks precious as always! I answered your questions on my blog back on my blog...
Post a Comment