Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lord, Breathe Life Into Catherine...


This was my prayer yesterday as I cried and prayed for Catherine Davis. I prayed that the Lord would breath life into Catherine and fill her lungs with air and allow her to breath when she was born....

Well, HE DID! Catherine was born yesterday two days before scheduled. She has little lungs and they worked! She is in the NICU and doing pretty well... She is strong and fighting! I hear third hand reports. Emilie, my best friend Natalie's sister, gives her family reports and Natalie or her mom passes them onto me. Emilie and another good friend traveled to be with Katie and arrived at the hospital 15 minutes after Catherine was born. I think they have been able to see her. One BIG thing was that when she was born she had great color. From what I have heard if the continues to do as well as she has they will do surgery next week to move the organs from the chest. PLEASE keep them in their prayers. To GOD be the glory!

4 comments:

Loretta said...

A need like Catherine will bring you to your knees and makes everything else take a back seat. May God Bless her in ways too vast for us to comprehend.

Ellis said...

Thank you for sharing this story. I have been in prayer for this family.

I also wanted to let you know that I've been praying for your house situation too. Have a good day.

Summer Pendley said...

Beth,

I also got these pics this morning from Natalie...I got chills immediately. This has touched me SO Much..and I am So thankful for God's little miracles...doesn't Katie look awesome! She gave birth naturally for God's sake! :)

LWB said...

Thanks for the update - amazing. I've been thinking about them throughout the day and wondering what was going to happen. Keep us posted - hopefully with continuing good news.