Monday, July 07, 2008

Mr. Bubbles, An Alligator, And More...

I am getting back into the swing of things after vacation and since TJ is watching baseball... I HATE baseball!... I thought I would blog. We have had a fun past few days. Today I went and had brunch at a cute place in Berkley with my sweet friend, Heather, from church and then did a little shopping. It was a nice get away and TJ enjoyed being home with the kids. Anyway, here are the pictures!

We'll I always have to take a picture of the kids on Sundays because my mom loves to see them dressed up... so here they are precious of course! Anderson is starting to kind of fit into his 6-12m shirts and this is one of them. Karoline's dress (isn't it SO cute) is a birthday gift from my best friend, Kim, who lives in GA. THANKS Kim!



As Karoline gets older she plays with her play kitchen more and more! The other day she had been playing in her room for a while when we heard her yelling HELP! She was trying to move her chair over to Baby Huggums so she could feed her. TJ got her the chair and she feed Baby Huggums a nice big meal! Baby Huggums is a little small for the high chair I'm afraid!


Anderson has started walking with his wagon! He is so strong. The boy wants to walk alone but can't obviously do that yet. Karoline walked at 9 1/2 months and I don't know if he will walk that early or not... he is so much smaller thank Karoline at this age and he MIGHT have to have his foot casted again! :( SAD! We find out on July 14th so be praying about that.
***If any of you are fist time mom's this is the BEST wagon for beginners. It is really heavy so it is sturdy. The only problem is you have to help them turn the corners because it only goes straight but it is totally worth the money vs. one of the plastic one's from a toy store... those are great but not until they are more steady on their feet... TJ's parents got this for Karoline for Christmas and we have really enjoyed it. It is also cute in the nursery holding stuffed animals.!***

We got this alligator pool for Karoline and since it was so hot today (hotter in the house than outside! Laurie I bet you don't miss this part of CA!) we thought we would blow it up. It took FOREVER but we got it done. BUT it is not as great as I had hoped. She really needs help getting up the small ladder or she falls... I might even take it back because it is not safe unless TJ or I can give her our full attention. But she had a blast playing on it so that made it worth it I guess... Anderson thought the water was too cold so he watched his funny sister from the swing.


I found some bubble bath (inspired by Lyndsey) safe for babies and Karoline and Anderson had their first bubble bath... Karoline hated them at first and was very concerned that Anderson was dirty! Gammy, what kind of brain washing are you doing to my baby girl behind my back!? Just kidding...

4 comments:

LWB said...

So glad you had some time alone - that is always the best. I am remembering the CA heat with no AC and not missing it a bit, but I do miss those gorgeous CA nights when it's 85 degrees at 9pm here. Always something good and something not-so-good wherever we are! :)

Kimberly Jones said...

I love the dress:) What a cutie!!!! Anderson is getting so big. I love the picture of them in the bath together...they are precious! I miss you all!!!!

Rory and Cindy said...

We had that pool when Makayla was about 18 months old and she went down the slide one time all by herself and ended up totally under water. Needless to say, we didn't ever use thart pool again :(

Rory and Cindy said...

We had that pool when Makayla was about 18 months old and she went down the slide one time all by herself and ended up totally under water. Needless to say, we didn't ever use thart pool again :(