Friday, July 11, 2008

Mr. Happy And Breakfast At Karoline's

We love to call Anderson Mr. Happy... he is 99.9% smiling from ear to ear. When I saw this shirt at Target I just had to get it for him. Isn't he just the cutest!?


I really see a lot of TJ in this picture.



Karoline was REALLY into fixing Anderson and I breakfast in her room. She gave Anderson an apple but he wanted to play with the dresser... Huggums even got a tomato while sitting at her vanity and Whisper was given corn. I was given a green pepper, a red pepper, croissant! YUMMY! She just thought it was so much fun!





Tonight at dinner Karoline was so funny... Anderson was crying pretty hard. He is in that needs a third nap but doesn't want to take one phase... Anyway, he was crying and this is what Karoline said...
"Oh, Anderson. It's going to be okay.
You are just tired.
You need to go to sleep.
You need to be quiet"

Oh, and I wanted to add that the weather is back to being wonderful! We even had to close all the windows because we were cold! YEAH!

3 comments:

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

I love the shirt beth!!! you gotta love target clothes!!! Loved looking at all the pictures!

Mary Laughlin said...

i love that Karoline included Whisper and her baby...so sweet!

Kristen O'Kelley said...

Thanks for the comment Beth! It's good to know someone has been through the same thing before! Right now, unless he turns, I'll be having the c-section next Wed!