Thanks for the heads up on TJ's blog. I checked over and over and it seemed to be dead in the water so I stopped checking some time back. Now I have a lot of catching up to do. No comments to be made as TJ often talks & thinks faster and deeper than I can listen but I will be enjoying the "Roy Gant" type analysis. Hugs & hugs.
Good thoughts by TJ. I thought he hit the nail on the head.
How are you?? Any news on the house? I know you are very anxious about the whole situation - I hope it's settled very soon. Keep us posted and hang in there!
Totally agree with TJ. If it's any consolation, my fiancee just found a roach in his McDonalds burger the other night- alive - HIGHLY disturbing. So now I am boycotting!
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."
Click To Buy TJ's CD on I-Tunes
Wellspring Partners Blog
Click on logo to view blog
Wellspring's Website
Our desire is to see those far from God turn into PASSIONATE followers of Jesus Christ!
3 comments:
Thanks for the heads up on TJ's blog. I checked over and over and it seemed to be dead in the water so I stopped checking some time back. Now I have a lot of catching up to do. No comments to be made as TJ often talks & thinks faster and deeper than I can listen but I will be enjoying the "Roy Gant" type analysis. Hugs & hugs.
Good thoughts by TJ. I thought he hit the nail on the head.
How are you?? Any news on the house? I know you are very anxious about the whole situation - I hope it's settled very soon. Keep us posted and hang in there!
Totally agree with TJ. If it's any consolation, my fiancee just found a roach in his McDonalds burger the other night- alive - HIGHLY disturbing. So now I am boycotting!
Post a Comment