Friday, August 22, 2008

Anderson's 10 Months Old And Taking Steps!


Yes- Anderson took his first steps a few days ago. I would not say he is walking but he is stepping. I say this because he only steps with his left foot most of the time. He kind of goes in a circle. Sometimes he will step with the right but not often. He is so cute though. I have attempted many times to get video but he will not cooperate!

I cannot believe my little man is 10 months old!
Anderson's Favorites:
- Foods: Avocado, Sweet Potato, Puffs, Pears, Apple Sauce, Carrots and Peas
- Books: "God Made Animals", "Toes, Ears, and Nose", "Hello Bee, Hello Me", "Baby's Peekaboo Book"
- DVD's: First Signs, World Animals, Praise Baby
- Toys: ANYTHING... he LOVES them all! Especially loves his new Tickle Me Elmo, the fridge toys, and playing in the tunnel with Karoline
- Morning time- loves his morning bottle and eating breakfast with everyone then play time with Karoline until morning nap
- Bath time! LOVE LOVE LOVES bath time
- Swinging while watching Karoline play...
- Sucking his two middle fingers while he sleeps
- Trying to attack the DVD player or anything electronic
- Clapping!

Anderson's Least Favorite Things:
- Foods: Tofu (unless it's mixed with sweet potato)
- Books: "Goodnight Moon"- I don't know why but he won't sit through it
- Daily Event: Getting his diaper changed! He thinks staying still that long is a sin!
He does not have that many least favorite things because his is happy 99.9% of the time!

Anderson's Other Random Facts:
- I don't know his height and weight b/c we go to the doctor on Monday
- He has 6 teeth
- Sleeps from 7:45PM- 8:30AM; Naps 10:30-12; 2-3:30-PM
- Four bottles a day of 4 oz (I know that's not enough but that's ALL I can get him to drink IF I can get him to drink!! This is why we stopped breastfeeding! He was literally BF for two minutes and we were finished- he does not like milk very much! And NO I can't cut out solids because he is eating the minimum amount of solids he needs! He just is not big on eating... he would rather play.)
Time Of The Day: Dinner time- he does not want to eat most of the time because he is already tired at 6PM!
- He is a tough little boy... falling flat on his back does not bother him at all. This scares me!

HAPPY 10 MONTHS my little man! I need to start thinking about birthday party ideas!



4 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Beth, Anderson is so precious! I can not believe he is about to be 1!! WOW! Time flies!

LWB said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's 10 months - it feels like it was just yesterday and you were about to give birth. It's been fun to watch him grow up via your blog!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

so sweet...all of the sudden they are 2!!! :)

GiGi said...

Walking at the same age as his daddy. But lots more teeth.