TJ and I went Go- Karting the other night for our friend Heather's birthday. It was a lot of fun. TJ was having too much fun... he got black flagged and got a little talking to from a worker! Heather's husband, Spike, is a professional photographer and he let me use some of his pictures. My pictures are at the bottom. We started the night off eating at In and Out Burger...
Okay, here are our pictures... not nearly as good because it was my small camera but oh well...
TJ and I all ready to go Karting... Me and Heather, The birthday girl...
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."
Click To Buy TJ's CD on I-Tunes
Wellspring Partners Blog
Click on logo to view blog
Wellspring's Website
Our desire is to see those far from God turn into PASSIONATE followers of Jesus Christ!
4 comments:
Wild girls on the loose. Looks like a great time. Hugs & hugs
that looks really intense, beth...and the helmet makes me a little claustrophobic!!
i love in n out -- yum!! what a fun night!
That looked like fun:) My Dad always got in trouble at those things too!! Can you imagine? Andy loves In n Out Burger:)
Forget Karting! I'm so jealous you can go to In N Out anytime you want!
Post a Comment