Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Week...

After my last post on the house there is not a whole lot to say other than we are still waiting and since banks don't work on Sundays the house news has not changed. Here are some pictures from our past week. Emily, Avery, Emily's mom Sally, and Baby Isabel came over to visit this week and the other highlight of the week was TJ and I got to go play laser tag and put-put with friends for a birthday. It was so much fun! Anderson did get a new pair of shoes this week and they look just like TJ's. They are precious! Don't make fun of his shorts... they are a 6-12M but they just hang on the poor boy!

And how could I forget to add that we have been obsessed with the Olympics. I loved watching swimming obviously and proud that there were so many Auburn swimmers at the Olympics. We stay up past midnight every night watching. I have had to go from one cup of coffee a morning to three! Karoline is REALLY into the diving! We are thinking of starting training for her next week! :) Because we have watched so much swimming and diving Karoline wanted to play in our pool every afternoon. She would wake up from her naps ready to go and get her swim suit.
... now here are pictures!

Watching diving... she asks to watch it every day. And yes, when they go to commercial she says "Mommy, divings broken!"

Avery & Isabel's Visit



Anderson loves pulling magazines off the coffee table.

"Oh mom, more pictures?"


I am pretty sure we are not going to allow my mom to leave (we'll TJ might have something to say about that!)...

Karoline gets a big kick out of laying in Gammy's bed (AKA the sofa!) every morning.



This picture is for Emily...

Video-

1 comment:

Summer Pendley said...

Beth, I LOVE Anderson's shoes. Noah has the charcoal grey ones like that! He looks absolutely adorable in them, and I know that TJ REALLY is proud of those shoes! :)

Hope all the bank stuff will iron out soon...I know it's driving you CRAZY!

Keep me informed!