Monday, August 18, 2008

Cute Quotes From Karoline...


Many of my friends are so much better about documenting cute quotes and I am trying to get better! I always think... I need to write that down and then I forget them. So I thought I would document some of the cute things that have been coming out of Karoline's mouth. I LOVE having a two year old. Even though "NO" comes out of her mouth very often, in the middle of the "no"'s comes really cute stuff!


My Eyes Are Broken:

This one was a few weeks ago. I always go in to kiss Karoline one more time when I go to bed (which is usually around midnight).
VERY VERY DARK in Karoline's room...
KBG:I need to go potty mommy.
Me: Okay, Lets go...
We go into my bedroom with all the lamps on and it's bright- she is squinting and yells...
KBG says panicking: Mommy, My eyes are broken!! My eyes are broken!!
Me: Oh baby, your eyes are not broken! I'm sure of it.
KBG: sure? sure?
Me: I'm sure.


My Dress Is Broken:
This morning Karoline was sitting on my lap while I was putting on her dress. I slipped on her bloomers and put on her sandals. I planned on pulling up her bloomers when she stood back up. We were rushed to leave (as usual) and I just stood her up on the floor and I quickly went to the kitchen to gather my purse and the kids bags. Karoline starts yelling from the living room...
KBG: Mommy! My dress is broken! My dress is broken!
Me: Karoline your dress is not broken! (thinking what in the world is she talking about!)

I just keep getting my stuff together.
KBG: Mommy! My dress is broken!
I then here her waddling into the kitchen like a penguin with her bloomers around her ankles! I felt so bad! :)


Anderson Needs A Dress:
After I got the bloomers pulled up I got Anderson's jeans to put on him. Karoline came over to us and said...
KBG: Mommy, where is his dress?
Me: He doesn't wear a dress. He's a boy.
KBG (sounding worried): But Anderson has to go to church!
Me: He is going to church Baby, but he will NEVER wear a dress!

Oh it was so funny because she was so worried he was not going to get to go because he didn't have a dress!

Spelling:
We have been working on teaching Karoline to spell her name. So we were practicing at lunch and here is how it went...
Me: Karoline, spell your name,
KBG: 1,2,3,4,5,6....
Me laughing: No... spell your name silly!
KBG: A, B, C, D, E, F, G....

After singing the whole alphabet I figured we needed another lesson! :)

Who's In Charge:
Karoline and TJ were in the kitchen...
TJ: Karoline, who's house is this?
KBG: Daddy's house!
TJ: That's right! Karoline, who's in charge?
KBG: Mommy!
She is a smart girl!

No comments: