Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Time For Auburn Football!



We are SO excited it is time for Auburn football! We watched the game today on ESPN 360 while TJ's family got to actually go to the Auburn game. We were so jealous! They were so sweet though because GiGi got Karoline a cute Auburn dress and Anderson an Auburn Polo shirt. Sarah also picked up some Tshirts for the kids for me. I cannot wait to get them in the mail!

I thought Auburn did pretty well today... of course I could not watch the game very well between a toddler upset because she could not watch Dora and a 10 month old who wanted to play non-stop. TJ thinks that they didn't use their "tricks" and are holding out for the bigger teams we will play later. Overall it was fun just to watch the game. WAR EAGLE!!


We worked on her cheerleading skills... she is doing very well :)




1 comment:

GiGi said...

I hope TJ is right. Of course, our seats on the front row caused us to watch mostly on the Jumbotron and we took Ella home at halftime (she was our excuse. She was doing fine, but we girls & Russell were bored, hot, tired and cranky), so you saw a lot more of the actual game than we did, but I didn't see a lot from our team. Now we are here in Louisiana waiting for Gustav. I'll try to get that package out tomorrow.