We are still in the middle of waiting! We are still working on the house loan stuff... we should know from Bank of America tomorrow about our new loan. They don't think it will be a problem at all so I hope they are correct. I really like the new people we are dealing with. I don't know that it's a done deal by any means but things are looking better than they did last Thursday. Here is our current prayer request: 1)That we get a loan... 2)FAST CLOSING! I know that fast and closing don't belong in the same sentence but we need a FAST CLOSING! Our contract runs out on Friday, Aug. 8th, so we will have to pay $100 a day until we close! I REALLY REALLY don't want to do this but since we have already extended our contract once before I am not sure if we can do that again. Anyway... KEEP praying.
Funny thing... yesterday I forgot to call AT&T to tell them we ended up not closing on Friday and they switched our phone to the new house. We were without phone and internet all day yesterday. It was strange! But it's back on now. It could have been worse. It could have been DirecTV or the power! :)
Also, on a side note please keep my friend, Emily, in your prayers. She is in the middle of waiting too! She is due tomorrow with her second baby girl and we are SO excited! She is READY to have this baby! Please pray for her comfort (is there really comfort during labor?), Avery, Ryan, and her mom as she is flying in tomorrow.
Here are some pictures...
This little man LOVES bath time. We do bathes every-other night. It does not matter where he is in the house or what he is doing, when he hears the water start to run he crawls as fast as he can to the bath and stands up while the water fills up. It's just too cute!
Precious girl before church... we went to the late service and mom stayed home with Anderson while he took a nap. I took her to the service with me so she could watch TJ play. She enjoyed it but once the message started she wanted to go to her class. She was so happy when TJ took her. She LOVES going to church!
The boy LOVES his puffs as you can tell... they never get old.
Sorry the pictures of Gammy are of her in her PJ's... Karoline's favorite time with my mom is during breakfast when they have an "oatmeal party"...


1 comment:
Hi Barbara!
I'm going to try and give you a call this week, maybe when you have a break we can talk :o)
Those grandbabies are precious and I can't wait 'til mine gets here in February!
Luv U
Mickie
Post a Comment