I saw this picture on a blog that I read often and oh how it made me laugh... I hope it makes you laugh too! I LOVE fall and it's my favorite because of AUBURN football and all the yummy candy and holiday food.

Mourning Now Were Cooking:
We ate our LAST NWC mean on Thursday. I cried (okay I was faking it but my heart was really breaking inside!). Karoline looked at me and said "Don't cry mommy!"... NWC is going to come out with a cookbook so I hope to start making some of my favorite recipes again soon!
What To Do Now:
Well, now that NWC is gone and my mom is gone I have had to cook like regular people! BUT I found these great Macaroni Grill boxed dinners in the grocery store. I LOVE Macaroni Grill but we don't go out to eat often at all. They are really good and I recommend them but I did do a little adding to what the box says. I added some pasta b/c it does not come with much and sometimes I add some wine. Be creative...

My favorite fall candy...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE candy corn time! I know you can buy it year-round but I usually only buy it during the fall. Karoline likes to call it "special candy"... YUMMY!!

Bacon Wrapped Filets:
Last night we had bacon wrapped filets at Emily and Ryans house... no picture but they were SO GOOD! We had a great time with them but I'll post the pictures of the girls later. They are on my smaller camera.
It's hard to do a post without pictures of the children for the grandparents so here you go...


4 comments:
Loving all the pictures! I'm with you and candy corn - I could seriously eat a whole bag myself if I'm not careful. Bring on fall!!
I am going to the store TODAY for candy corn! The weather is finally cooling down here which makes it feel a lot more like fall! I can not believe how big Anderson is getting. His birthday is right around the corner!!
Step away from the freezer section........you can do it.
Love Anderson's brown and white outfit!
Post a Comment