Saturday, September 06, 2008

For GiGi, PopPop, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Jared, and Ella...

TJ's sweet family picked up some Auburn stuff for us at the game last week and they arrived just in time for game day today!! I have not watched the game yet (the girls went on a shopping trip) but I did see that Auburn won! War Eagle...

Here are the pictures... Also the pictures of Anderson below the Auburn tshirts were from last night. Anderson just looked TOO cute in his Auburn hat. TJ wants everyone to know that he dressed Anderson so make sure to give him props!! :)

We LOVE our new Auburn shirts!!


He LOVES to crawl around holding something in each hand. He loves the noise it makes on the floor! He does this ALL day long almost!




Yes, my mom is still here... Yes, she has slept on our sofa for over a month... Yes, I will miss her cooking VERY much!

3 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

TJ did a great job dressing him, he looks adorable! I CANNOT believe your mom has been there for over a month sleeping on the couch...she must relly love you...or those babies, hmmm...

Loretta said...

Anderson looks like he is fading back for a long pass.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, anderson looks so cute in his AU hat. I can't wait for Tucker to wear one one day and I love the converse shoes. He's getting so big and handsome!