Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures From Our Week

Okay, I'm in trouble again! Mom here are a TON of pictures. We have had a VERY busy week and our to-do list for tomorrow is crazy. Anderson is feeling MUCH better this week and it's been great. The nursery workers at church today were so glad he was back.
TJ was out of town on Friday so Karoline and I had our first girls night. I did a post below with those pictures.

Karoline thought Huggums wanted to nap on Whisper... poor dog!

Oh they have so much fun playing together... 90% of the time!


Little TJ...


Sam and Luke came over to visit...

Karoline LOVES to wear TJ's hats...

I found her in the chair wearing two pairs of sunglasses...

Karoline has started a new chore... feeding Whisper.

Karoline on the phone with Gammy!

Oh the joys of being 2 years old! :) I promise she was completely happy 1 second before...

Karoline really got into cheering during the game...

Playing during the game...


Little man before church...

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Love Anderson's outfit. What a handsome dude. Hugs & hugs

Kimberly Jones said...

What cuties!!!! I do think Anderson is really starting to look like TJ...I loved his church outfit. And the pic of Karoline crying...I am already seeing that coming with Kylie:) It comes out of nowhere! Miss you!