Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Rejoicing...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We did not get our loan for the house... I first want to say PRAISE GOD!! Even though this has been SO hard and just a nightmare for our family, I am SO glad it is over! I feel FREE!

I thought I would be so upset but I just KNOW that this obviously was not the house God has for us and in that I REJOICE! I know He has a plan for our family... I just don't know what it is yet!

We are going to take a break from house hunting for a little while. I need to emotionally recharge. It is sad because we did all we could possibly do to try and get a loan, we just didn't have enough down payment. They said if we would have tried a few months ago it would not have been an issue at all and the loan would have gone through with no problem. BUT like I said, I thank the Lord for not allowing it to happen if it was not His will!

Anyway, thanks so much for all your prayers! I still ask you to pray for the earnest money because we don't know yet if we will get that back... but I still know that even if we don't, God has a plan.

Here are some pictures of the kids from today...

Karoline felt like she needed to help her brother eat his puffs this morning. They had such a fun time!



I LOVE this cute little outfit we got at Target...

8 comments:

Big Happy said...

i glad to hear you got some kind of resolution in this whole mess i think in this case who ever said "no news is good news" was completely wrong. God bless

Carrie said...

I'm sorry that all your frustration ended that way. You have such good attitude!

MDP said...

Just watch - the house will catch on fire or slide off the foundation soon! Keep smiling!

Rory and Cindy said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out but i'm glad you are at peace about and feel free of the situation... god does have a plan! I love Karoline's new outfit, so cute...and what a little Mommy!!!

McCrory Family said...

It is going to be really interesting to see what God does in the life of your family throughout this year! He did not want you in that house so I can't help but wonder where He wants you..... :)

LWB said...

It's good to have the decision made - even though it wasn't exactly what you were hoping for. So glad you can be free from the burden of it all! Karoline looks like a little grown up in one of those pics where she's feeding Anderson. And uhm, I'm headed straight to Target tomorrow in pursuit of that outfit; adorable!

Summer Pendley said...

Beth,

Your attitude through all of this has been absolutely amazing..I must say! You're right...God does have something else in mind, and your only hope should rest in that.

On another note..the kids look adorable and I love Karoline's outfit...she looks so cute in blue and aqua...shows up those pretty blue eyes! :)

Loretta said...

Bill & I had a similar experience and God led us to the home we enjoy now. We know it would have been a horrible place to build as subsequent flooding proved. Your Mom is a jewel and the AU fans are looking good. Hugs & hugs.