Anderson loves to get into baskets and such... he laughed so hard when he got in the mail basket. I should probably return it to the post office but I think he will be so sad.
Here is Karoline talking to "Gammy In A Box"... that white box is our alarm system. It also doubles as a speaker phone. Karoline thinks it's so fun to talk to the "Gammy In A Box"...
Have you ever heard of a "Slim-cado"?
I had not. This HUGE avocado (compare it to the large Hass avocado on the left) is called a slim-cado and it contains 30% less fat than a regular avocado. Pretty cool! Anderson loves it... Karoline claims it tastes different.
Hope everyone has a good night... TJ's out of town until Wednesday so pray for my energy level!


2 comments:
I saw those huge avocados at the store the other day! They are massive!! Your new house is great-good for you for getting unpacked so quickly. I'm sure it helps the kids feel more settled in their new home!! About Claire's turtleneck...the one she is wearing in that picture actually came with an outfit from Belk (I think) but I just bought her tons of solid color turtlenecks from Wal-Mart for only $3!!! They run a little small - I got Claire a 3T and she is still in 24mo clothes and the shirts fit her perfectly with only a little room to spare.
Yikes! I liked your coach . . . I guess a few alums didn't.
Post a Comment