Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

"This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all the nations..." Luke 24:46-47

We had such a wonderful Easter! It was BEAUTIFUL and we were SO excited about Wellsprings first preview service. It was WONDERFUL and I hope you will read about it on our Wellspring Partners Blog. The kids had a great day and we were so excited about my parents and our great friend Tammie being here to celebrate Easter with us.

After church they had a little egg hunt for the kids. I was trying to feed Anderson his lunch so I missed it but apparently Karoline has a huge hit and had a crowd of people watching her. They told me she would find and egg, open it, eat ALL the candy, find another egg, repeat... she brought me a bag full of EMPTY EGGS!!! She won't be getting anymore candy for the rest of the week!

The Easter Bunny didn't get to come until after nap time. TJ would have missed them seeing their baskets so we held out a little longer. As you can see GiGi, PopPop, Gammy, & Gandaddy spoiled them completely!

I have to share this cute story though. Our neighbors came over a few days ago and gave Karoline some balloons. She loves balloons and last night when I was putting her to bed she asked me to put her balloons in her closet. She said she didn't want the Easter Bunny to get them when he came! :)

I hope every one of you had a WONDERFUL Easter and I pray that each and every day we will remember the gift of life our Savior has given us!







Our first Easter with my parents! It was so fun to have them around.


We are having SO much fun with Tammie here... all the way from California!

Gandaddy can always make Anderson laugh!


Karoline knows she should not have eaten all the candy... she got in a little trouble!

Our service was SO great... Please read more about it on our Wellspring Partners Blog... Click HERE!


The Easter Bunny came during nap time...


6 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Your easter bunny is WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than ours!!! I'm so glad your parents are there, what a blessing!

LWB said...

Cute! Silly Karoline for eating all the candy - that look on her face was priceless! So fun that your parents are so close now, I know you are LOVING it. Happy Easter!

Loretta said...

You just don't understand. Others were looking to gather a large number of eggs. Karoline was looking for candy. What a bunch of loot which shows the Easter bunny was floating around on a sugar high! Hugs & hugs

Kimberly Jones said...

They look too cute in their Easter outfits! I love that Karoline ate all her candy...that is so funny. I am so glad you had a great Easter!

McCrory Family said...

Glad your Easter service was so powerful!! Anderson is looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby!!

Anonymous said...

karoline and anderson are so cute! they are getting so big, i wish i see y'all in person.