Me: One day we will get to go to Heaven and be with Jesus
KBG: I don't know if I want to go to Heaven
Me: Well, I hope that you decide one day to ask Jesus in your heart and go to Heaven. See mommy and daddy are going to Heaven one day to be with Jesus.
KBG: Well, I'll go with Daddy in the little car, and you can go in the big car.
Enjoy the pictures from her Easter party at preschool. Amanda and I were in charge of the party... I was working and sick all week so sweet AMANDA did everything! I felt so bad. It was fun but I wish it would not have been raining... the kids had a blast though anyway.
Karoline and Grayson are ready for the egg hunt...
Karoline enjoyed the egg hunt despite the rain..
Playing a game with Ms. Amanda...
Enjoying the bubbles... her prize from the game.
Putting stickers on her bunny ears...
Snack time...
Group pictures!
All the kids with their teachers... Mrs. Lackie, and Mrs. Kenney
I don't want to forget this story too so I am going to add it. We were driving home from Awana the other night and this is what she said...
Me: Karoline, do you see the moon?
KBG: Yes, Jesus made the moon and God made the sun.


1 comment:
What jewels come out of the mouths of babes. One hot summer day when Brian was about 4, I was watching him out the window as he and his brother played in our backyard. He looked up in the sky and shouted "Hey, God, turn on the rain". I would have given anything for a pop up summer shower! hugs & hugs
Post a Comment