Weird!I guess you have to order red heart tubs to be custom made...?! Our bar stools were actually the previous owners/builders of our new house. We loved them in the kitchen and they fit perfectly under the island so we wrote it in the contract for them to leave them...and they agreed!
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."
Click To Buy TJ's CD on I-Tunes
Wellspring Partners Blog
Click on logo to view blog
Wellspring's Website
Our desire is to see those far from God turn into PASSIONATE followers of Jesus Christ!
5 comments:
I guess there is just no accounting for taste. Hugs & Hugs,
Weird!I guess you have to order red heart tubs to be custom made...?! Our bar stools were actually the previous owners/builders of our new house. We loved them in the kitchen and they fit perfectly under the island so we wrote it in the contract for them to leave them...and they agreed!
I think I could work with that sink...
That is just what I've been wanting in my bathroom!! :) Seriously, what do people think sometimes when they put stuff like that in?
hAHAHA!!
Post a Comment