I feel like asking Bank of America this question. I feel like I have given them everything they could possibly ask for except my children and my blood! Seriously, they are working on one last thing... bank statements. I think all we have to do is show them proof of some gift money we got from family and we should be done. All they have left to ask for is my blood... I think if they ask for that I'll move to a different lender. We are NOT closing Monday or Tuesday but if they don't ask for more stuff we might close at the end of the week next week. Prayer requests:
1) The bank won't ask about other deposits made into our checking that have NOTHING to do with our loan (aka TJ's expense report money from the church)... it always delays things by like 2 days when this happens.
2) That our loan will be on the top of the underwriters desk on Monday morning :)
3) That our Realtor will convince the seller not to charge us $100 a day since Aug. 8th!!!!
4) That we close next week.
5) That my mom can stay longer if we move. She is willing it's just a matter of United having a flight available.
Thanks for all your continued prayer and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, Beth, we're thinking about you all! Please give my love you Mom!
Mag
Post a Comment