Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For My Dad...

Normally when my mom comes to visit my dad is out of town too on a business trip, but he is home in Texas. Mom came when she did because we were going to close on the house and we needed her here for the move (still no loan or closing date.... keep praying!). So dad has been working but misses mom. He sends us pictures from his cell phone multiple times a day so I thought I would post some pictures for him... Dad, we are taking real good care of mom. Only making her do hard labor a few hours a day :) We wish you were here though the only place for you to sleep would be the floor but if you get too hot or bored hop on a plane!

We had a pretty good weekend. Anderson has been very sick but seems to be getting better... He has learned a new skill, clapping! It's so cute. Karoline has had a good weekend and is very into the Olympics. She LOVES swimming and diving. I think she might be a swimmer or a diver. She LOVES the water (see below). We still have no closing date like mentioned before... they say Wednesday... but they said today too! I need lots of prayer because I don't understand God's purpose in this. I know His will is best but right now I don't understand. I WANT to understand!

Getting ready to walk... Anderson is standing up ALL day long. He just needs to learn the art of putting one foot in front of the other. So he really enjoys the wagon and we have started to take it outside for him to walk around with while Karoline runs around.

"I wonder what this swing tastes like?"




Karoline playing in the pool... even though it was quite cool outside. She doesn't care if it is so cold and she turns purple when she wants to get in the pool she wants to get in the pool...
Playing with Gammy...

Taking turns pushing each other up and down the hall (a MILLION times!)



Let me explain this picture... TJ and I were watching TV while mom was reading to Karoline and I looked into the video monitor and they were reading books with stuffed animals on their head! So I got my camera and captured this silly moment!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the pictures of your kiddos below! They are so cute! I'm glad your mom is out there helping... it is such a relief to have another adult around :). We're praying for you guys and your house situation. Hope you get an answer soon!!!

McCrory Family said...

I am so sorry for the house situation. I too find myself PRAYING for answers. I can not understand why we are in our 11th month of having our house on the market = paying mortgage in one town and a rent in another. BUT His ways are so much greater than mine and I know it will eventually work out, even if I never get the answers I so desperately want!!! I'll keep praying and hopefully Wednesday will be your day! :)

GiGi said...

Ella loves the swimming and diving events too! Sorry about all this stuff. We don't like it when God tries to teach us things like patience and waiting on his timing.....hang in there. This to shall pass. Think what a great story it will make. That's what we've always said about the "bad" times.