Tuesday, August 26, 2008

House Update...


NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to redo their slogan...
LOTS of Fee's
LOTS of Worry
Really!


I just wanted to give yall a house update...
THERE IS NO UPDATE!!!

Seriously, the bank is horrible! BUT we are praying for the Lords will to be done. God has been teaching me so much through this process. I honestly just wish they would give us an answer but I know there is a reason for God's timing. Just keep praying for TJ and I as we deal with all of this MESS! Our loan lady said it's 50/50... we'll see! I'll just update when I know something for real...

No news is no news... THANKS for your prayers!

2 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Are y'all going to have to pay the holding fee for your closing date??

GiGi said...

I hate to say something that no one wants to hear but Nanny used to go on and on about God not answering a specific prayer and I would ask if maybe He was answering her but the answer was "No". I'm probably going to take a lot of heat for this one, huh?