Weight: 19 lbs.- 14%
Height: 28 1/4 inches- 31%
Head: 17 1/2 inches-17%
Typical morning at the Goff's... TJ's got his nose in a book and Anderson's enjoying his morning bottle... My men are so cute!
Gammy got Karoline a "Rescue Pack"... it's Diego's backpack full of good stuff. Anyway, she loves it. She might be a doctor or a vet one day!
We LOVE this new little "find"... I found this at Target and it is a "no mess" way of "painting"... It uses water and a brush and the water adds color to the picture... THEN it will dry and you can do it all over again! I love it and so does Karoline! I am a NO MESS kind of mom!
Man's best friend...
Emily, Avery, and Baby Isabel came over for a good ole southern meal that my mom made... Emily's request: fried pork chops, green beans, homemade mac and cheese, and cornbread. YUMMY! It was great. The girls had a great time. But I have to tell this story about before they came over.
I accidentally told Karoline before nap time that Avery was coming over for dinner. She was SO excited that she could not sleep during nap time. My rule is she does not come out of her room until she sleeps... So she went to bed at 1PM and didn't end up falling asleep until 4PM! I had to go in several times to tell her "no Avery until you wake up". When I went in and woke her up at 5PM here is what she said...
KBG (very excited!):"I did it mommy, I really did it! I took a nap!"
I said "yes baby, you did it!"
KBG: "Yeah! Avery's coming over! It's really exciting!"
I LOVE Isabel's shirt...



2 comments:
The pictures of the girls are GREAT!! Glad that Anderson's foot is doing well.
Love the nap story! And those paints look awesome, i'm going to find some of those!
Anderson looks perfectly healthy to me! You're a great mommy. My dr. always tells me that they will eat when they are hungry, in contrast to me...i'll eat all the time!
Post a Comment